Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Frame

Here's a frame that I made for my friend to give to her mom. She found out that she was having a baby girl. She wanted to tell her family what her new little girl's name was going to be.
I painted the wood frame black, then cut out the baby's name of sparkly silver paper with my Cricut. I then went over the entire frame with glossy Mod Podge to seal the paint to it, and to make it look uniform.
Next I glued a 1/4" hot pink polka dot ribbon around the frame with a tiny silver buckle. When that dried I used my Mod Podge to adhere the letters to the frame.
While I was waiting for that to dry to the frame I cut a piece of decorative paper to 4" x 6", then put the ultrasound picture in the upper right corner. After I was done doing that I did another coat of Mod Podge over the letters to make sure they would stick well.
I put the glass back in the frame with the paper and ultrasound picture and this is the finished product!

No comments: