- 3 pieces of coordinating material: Piece A: 20.5" x 30.5", Piece B: 20.5" x 4", Piece C: 20.5" x 8.5"
- Coordinating thread
- Iron and ironing board
- Scissors, cutting mat, ruler, rotating cutting blade
- Cut your material to size. Iron everything flat.
- Fold Pieces 2 and 3 in half lengthwise and iron them flat. Iron a 1/4" seam on Piece A on the top piece.
- Sew a seam along the ironed seam of Piece A.
- Place Pieces 2 and 3 together and sew them together.
- Sew that piece to the ironed seam on Piece A. Reinforce the corners with back stitching.
- Iron everything flat then sew the pieces together.
- Wash and dry and you're good to go!