- Terra cotta pot
- Terra cotta plant holder (is that what they're called?)
- A round, wood ball
- A small glass fish bowl that you get at craft stores (Hint: Match the size of bottom of the fish bowl to the bottom of the pot.)
- Glue and glue gun
- Ribbon (optional) You can change the ribbon with the seasons!
- Paint the pot, plant holder and ball. Allow to dry. A second coat may be needed.
- When the paint is totally dry, turn the pot upside down, and liberally apply hot glue over the top. Immediately put the bowl (bottom side down) on the glue. Hold in place to ensure a firm grip.
- Next put a good amount of hot glue on the bottom of the painted ball and attach to the bottom of the plant holder in the center. Hold in place until dry.
- Put your treat of choice in the bowl, then put the lid on top.
- If you want to dress it up even more tie a ribbon around the pot.
You're done! Enjoy!