1 - 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
1 small yellow or white onion
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 c. butter
1 t. salt
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. sour cream
1/4 c. flour
1 pkg. egg noodles Directions:
1. Brown ground beef. Drain.
2. Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain water.
3. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter. Add to the beef.
4. Add the flour, and stir it together. Add the soup and sour cream. If the mixture is too thick add 1/4 c. of milk until it is at a better consistency. Simmer on medium heat until heated through.
5. Add the hamburger mixture to the noodles and serve hot.